Shortcuts to enable/simplify:
- Select Word (Selection)
- This is close the vim-ism "Change Inner Word" (ciw). Saves a lot of cursor hopping.
- Move Focus to Next Area
- makes it easier to hop between the split panes if you don't want to deal with the Cmd+J navigation view.
- Cmd+Option+up arrow
Shortcuts everyone should disable:
- Ctrl+P to print
- when was the last time you needed to print anything in Xcode?
Shortcuts I have no use for:
- I never use code folding
- It's too much manual work to fold and unfold everything
- If you need code folding, your methods are too long.
- If you want to find functions quickly, just hit Ctrl+6 and start typing its name